The Fruit and Vegetable Fresh Produce Food Story
The Fruit and Vegetables Fresh Produce Food Story features the following videos viewable in video slider above – just use use arrows at side to scroll through
- Introduction to Fresh Produce Food Story.
- Growing Local Vegetables.
- Caring for Local Vegetables.
- Harvesting Local Vegetables.
- Primary Processing Local Vegetables.
Problems viewing videos!
I know some schools still have older versions of Internet Explorer browsers in which case this flash player version of the videos should work!
Click here for flash player version (Opens in new tab/window)
Pupil Workbooks and Video Script.
Please tell us what you think to our food story and workbooks by taking our survey below.
There are four food stories based around the Eat Well Guide.
- Beef – for the beans, pulses, fish, eggs and meat section.
- Cereals – for carbohydrates and starchy foods section.
- Fruit & Veg – for the fruit and veg section
- Dairy – for the dairy products section
- Coming soon….
Each food story will include a pupil self-assessment work book which you can download and make available for pupils to complete in conjunction with watching the ‘Food Story’. They can then check their answers and make any corrections giving them their own completed copy of the Food Story.